Saturday, September 6, 2008

Camping 2008

As many of you know, I tend to take A LOT of pictures. Out in the woods, with the bugs and the trees doesn't change that fact. I admit, I may also have a slight obsession with my adorable children too. I can't seem to get enough pictures of them either. And that, mixed with the excitement of seeing my family leaves me with an even bigger challenge in restraining my clicker finger. So, it's taken me a couple weeks to get through the 400 images I took! Sorry!

Anyway, we had a great time camping August 22-24 at Elk Horn Resort and Campground again this year. Tenting was great! The wind was pretty ferocious but it made the first night all the more memorable. We celebrated two birthdays, made new friends, ate, laughed and giggled, blew bubbles, ate, had a silly string fight, swam, made an urgent trip to Detroit Lakes for a bee sting, shivered, ate, ran around, played, and in general just enjoyed each others company.

I had a great time and I hope we can do it again next year! Thanks Mom & Steve!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all had a good time. The kids had really had wonderful time, no matter how old the kids were, from 79 to 4 months. Lost of smiles. Mom.

Anonymous said...

The kids had a wonderful time, no matter what age they were. 79 to 4 months. Lots of smiles and love. Mom.

Anonymous said...

What do you do with all your pictures?

Are you still scrapbooking?

Do you print out pictures for photo albums or do you have them nicely organized on cds?

I stopped printing pictures just after Lincoln was born, other than for their scrapbooks. But I'll make cds for them someday so they can have their millions of pictures.

So I'm curious about what you do since you'll have hundreds of millions!!!

Also, who got the bee sting?