Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pup-sicles

Living in northwestern Minnesota with any type of dog is a chilly thought but having small dogs is unthinkable but that's my life.  Tom and Jerry are litter mates but it's almost impossible to tell.  They are Chihuahua/Pommeranian cross.  Tom is about 5 lbs. and Jerry is about 7 lbs.  They are full grown and exactly what I wanted.   In the last week or so, the temps have made their normal dips into the teens and the dogs come in after doing their business just shivering.  Last year's dog jackets were in bad shape so I searched for a sweater pattern and came across this one.  I love how perfect it fit each of them and the pattern was easy to follow.  Thank you so much for sharing this!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com