Monday, June 2, 2008

Up do!

Every year for dance, I've done Serenity's hair.. this year was no different. I hoped to find a style that was easy and fast, just in case I had to deal with the other kids. Thanks to YouTube I found a nice style that worked well.

Serenity was a pretty good sport about the process this year. In years past, she wasn't as patient or cooperative. Each year I'm completely overwhelmed at the transformation made on my little girl.. it gives me a glimpse of how beautiful she'll be in years to come. :)

2 comments:

Lyz said...

Very impressive. If you managed to get it done as quickly as that videa showed, you're hired. You know, for all those red carpet events I attend.

Saima said...

oh my gosh. I love the pictures and the song that goes with them. They made me laugh so hard. Serenity's expressions are so fun. I showed the girls and we were all laughing.. Great job it looks awesome. Wish I could do that.