Monday, July 21, 2008

Too long..

Okay, so I've been busy.. really busy! I've been out of town two times for a week each time (6 hours driving time each trip), not to mention planning and hosting Isaac's birthday party, celebrating my father's-in-law birthday, packing for, delivering to and picking up Serenity from camp, editing, packing orders, taking a bunch of candids of the kids, meeting my new niece Mady, sessions, blah, blah, blah... Oh, not to mention my addiction to Facebook games.. thanks L. & S.

This week is going to be just as busy as the last month, but I'll be staying home for it. But in this moment, I find myself very tired so I must get sleep so I have the energy needed to endure the rest of the week. Sweet dreams!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's about time. I've been waiting and waiting. I get tired of checking your blog and seeing nothing new!

Welcome back, look forward to reading more.