Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bobner - 35 weeks

I had another OB visit yesterday, I'm down to less than 4 weeks now! Everything went well, my B/P was 108/60 but I did have a little protein in my urine (no concern to the doctor though). Bobner's heart rate was about 160, I gained 2 more pounds, and my tummy measured about 34 cm. Out of curiosity, I had the doctor check my cervix and as I suspected, I'm water tight.. ha, ha! The doctor has so little concern about me delivering unexpectedly that he told me I didn't have to do the weekly check next week, that I'd be fine to wait two weeks.

For those of you that are concerned about my traveling, and you know who you are, he has no issues with me traveling.. and as he mentioned, there's adequate medical facilities all around, IF something happened.

Needless to say, I'll be pregnant for a few more weeks.

Ben and the kids were testing out baby names as they wrestled on the floor last night. Ben would call one of the kids a name from our very short list and see if it sounded right.. I don't know if the whole thing helped with name selection much, but everyone had a good time. :)

No comments: