Sunday, March 23, 2008

Look at that belly!

In the past, I had maternity pictures taken and loved the whole experience! With Bobner, I didn't really think I wanted to do them because I've been in shock the whole pregnancy. Ben convinced me to do the pictures anyway, especially since he'll be our last baby.

Over the weekend, we had our last adventure out of town before little Bobner arrives. We traveled to Ben's sister's house for Easter and she happens to be my photographer when I can't manage to do it myself. The last time we did maternity pictures, we were both pretty new to the photography scene so very few people have seen the pictures. I am proud to share the beautiful pictures of my large brood and growing belly. Thank you Saima for your time and patience! I love them all!

Maternity Pictures

3 comments:

Saima said...

your welcome! I'm glad you liked them. I don't think you'll ever regret having these taken. We had a great time with you all this weekend!

Lyz said...

So nice! How many babies get to see how cherished they were even before being born?

Stacie said...

They are beautiful! I can't wait until I'm having my 4th & can have the other 3 crowded around in excitement. Thanks for sharing!