Friday, April 4, 2008

Welcome Elijah!

I couldn't tolerate the pain from my contractions any more last night so I decided to make my way to the Labor & Delivery floor. I called and warned them that I'd be coming with the details of what I'd been experiencing. Little did I know, the on call OB had already expected that I'd be having my c-section shortly after I arrived.

Without going into all the surgical details, everything went well. We welcomed
Elijah Joseph at 9:23 pm, Thursday, April 3, 2008. He weighed in at 8 pounds 5 ounces and is 19 1/2 inches long. As you'll see from the pictures, he has lots of hair (with highlights!)

Elijah Joseph

Big sister Serenity and big brothers Alex and Isaac are so excited about their new baby brother!

Thank you for all your prayers and support! Love, T, B, S, A, I, & E.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Love him! What a precious addition to your family. Welcome baby Elijah!

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations to you all!! I can't wait to meet him! Love (and rest) to you all!! :)

JJ and EJ said...

Congrats Tara and fam! What a sweetie! By the way, this is EJ, Lyz's sil! : )