Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bobner update..

I had an OB appointment today, everything looks good, I'm 28 weeks tomorrow. Bobner's heartbeat was 145-ish. My blood pressure was good, even though I had had a horrible morning with the other kids. My weight gain was acceptable, +4 pounds. Nothing out of the ordinary.. I had to have the typical glucose test done and that went well - no results yet, but I'm sure it will be normal. My OB said I only have one more monthly appointment left until I start being seen every two weeks.. EEKS!! It's going too fast! (how many pregnant women ever admit that?) We also discussed the dates for my c-section.. I can go as early as April 6th, or wait until I go into labor, it's up to me. :)

1 comment:

Stacie said...

April 6th sounds good to me but if you want to go into labor on your own, I'm always free to watch the kids (even at 3AM) ;)