Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Did you say Bobner?

If you know my hubby Ben, you know how challenged we are, more specifically I am, to name our last child. We've come up with a name to hold us over until the birth of our 3rd son.. Bobner. We have no intention of actually using this name and realize we'd be totally mad to name any child such an unusual name, but it keeps us thinking of a real name.

I've spent many hours searching the internet, reading name books and even ideas from friends and family, but nothing seems to ring his bell. Please comment with your ideas.. I'm calling on the blog world for help... I'm desperate!

3 comments:

Saima said...

well.. these are the names I've always liked if we would have had a boy: Logan, Ethan, Ean, Jack, Levi... Hunter, Sanford...

Lyz said...

We literally went through EVERY NAME on the boys side of a name book before coming up with Benjamin. And Adam. So you could always do that. On a road trip, where YOUR Ben can't get away!

Anonymous said...

OK, here is my 2 cents worth!!

Most over used and popular names is Florida at the moment....Caden, Jaden, Kade, Tyler, Taylor and Logan.

Names I like....Chason, Braxton, Layton, Seth, Creighton, Cain, Camden, Porter, Carter, Clayton, Cooper,Callan...

Yeah, I like the ones ending in "ON" and starting with C for some reason. And of course my favorite name of all COLTON!! (my son of course) Much love and good luck!!!