Friday, January 11, 2008

The name drama continues

As I sat in my chair watching tv and surfing the internet last night, (after watching Grey's Anatomy and ER), I found myself overly bored. What to do? As Bobner kicked and reminded me that I am indeed pregnant and due in 3 months, I looked at baby names. I've given up looking in the 5 or 6 name books we've acquired over the years because new names pop up all the time and those books are at least 4 years old.

In the past, naming our children has been no easy task, but this time it seems to be even more daunting. There are a few names that Ben doesn't completely shrug off, those include:
-Levi
-hmm.. and that's about it!

As I searched, I came across the name Elliot, again, which I've personally loved for a long time.. and, to my surprise, as I blurted out the name, he said it was okay!!! I nearly fell over and asked him why it was okay now and never before.. UGG, as always, he couldn't give me an actual reason, just that it's okay.

No comments: