Saturday, February 9, 2008

My pregnant body has turned against me..

Or, should I say Bobner has turned into super stretchy baby? He doesn't seem to enjoy the cozy haven my body has surrounded him with. As an act of rebelling, he reminds me regularly that he's cramped in the small space, more-so than any of the other kids ever did. He tends to rest very little throughout the day, especially if I'm eating and if I take a shower, yikes! Look out stretch-marks, here he comes! It's scary to think that at birth he could be a brute like Alex was, 9 lbs. 6 oz. just doesn't seem very pleasant, especially after having Isaac at 5 lbs. 15 oz. (don't get me wrong, the added weeks of growth are vital) As it is, I find myself wondering what God has in store for birthing this little guy my body is hosting...

No comments: